April 27, 2011

So I discovered I am allergic to the numbing cream we used on my chest. The whole thing now has to be re-done. So lame. At least I learned my lesson. You are allergic to everything ALWAYS TEST! Bah. Its been 3 weeks and I am still healing. Went to my Doctors he told me it looks like a chemical burn WOOP WOOP so exciting...bah. So yea I am not looking forward to fixing it but I so am. I love my chest and want to be able to show it off. It looks horrid and lame so I am one pissy girl.

Ive had other sad news in my life. My Grandfather is not doing well he had a horrid fall at my parents house on Sunday. Hes 81 and hes so secretive.... But by what we know we think its cancer and hes dieing....My awesome Grandpa. My Grandpa...I want Olivia to know him have some memory of him and his great humor. Even after he fell and had a huge bloody scrap on his forehead he was telling everyone he wanted the Chicago Black hawks to win not our Canucks.. Making my dad laugh it was good. He was going off how there is more Canadians on that team. He touched me and hugged me so much it was weird. It was like he was telling me he knew. He held my face. Man I love him.

Also a very awesome person passed away yesterday. Victor was one of those people who you wish and strive to be like. He was on multiple sports team in Jazz bands, organized charity functions. He would sing and dance to make you smile. Walking down the isles at work we would walk side by side having a full on conversation in swanky English accents. I can see him dancing with packing strips. Man we was a wonderful person R.I.P Good suuurr..

I think its time for some awesome-ness Jughead.

No comments:

Post a Comment